Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm back!

I do appologive, my faithful few. This week has been a bit crazy, and my blog got a bit neglected! Anyway, I'm back, so I want to make another instalation on my family pictures!

Today, I want to share a few of my son, and a family picture of my own. I love my parents, my grandparents, my siblings and cousins so much, but no love can match the love I have for my husband and little boy. No, they're not perfect, and yes, sometimes I want them to leave me alone! But at the end of the day, I still adore them!

Meet my family!


Logan has this teddy bear that he loves! His name is "Jeremiah" named after my sister-in-law's new baby (seen earlier on the blog)
Logan does everything from feeding to changing this bears imaginary diapers! So, I thought it only fitting to inlcude him in the pictures!


His faces are so interesting at times...


He is my little sweetheart!


I thank God for him every day!
Logan was born almost 6 weeks early, and spent 2 1/2 weeks in the hospital. It's hard to look at him now, and imagine him at 4 pounds, 4 ounces! It's amazing just how fast they grow!


Until tomorrow,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment