Monday, November 22, 2010

Long time, no blog post!

 This time of the year is so incredibly crazy! I hope to post as much as I can, but it's gonna be a crunch to say the least.

 Do you have someone special in your life - that most special person of all special people you know and love? The one that you can tell anything to and you know that they're going to tell you the truth, but be supportive at the same time? I do, and my special person is my brother, Andrew. He is younger than me by five years, but in many ways, he has become what I would think an older brother would be - my defender, my shoulder to cry on, and the one that never fails to aggravate the life out of me!

 And now, my special person has joined the Coast Guard and is shipping out for basic training on December 7th. Though I'm so proud of him and what he is doing for our country, there is a part of me that cries at the thought of him leaving. I feel like I'm losing him in a way. But, time flies and things change, right? It doesn't seem right to me that this brother who was smaller and just a cootie boy just a few years ago has turned into the young man that I (literally) look up to today. How time does fly! Ok, enough, on to some pictures now.
:-)

Here is a couple photos I took of my brother and his girlfriend in a recent photoshoot:

And this is my brother and I, taken on the same day!
Cute, aren't we?
:-)


Until next time,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment