Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Sweet Cousin

I have been blessed with the best family in the world, on both my father and mother's side of the family. I love each and every one very much. So, in these next few posts, I'm going to share some photos of my many family members - and there is a lot of us, too! I have six brothers and sisters, ten cousins (and another on the way) and that is just on my mom's side! There are four more cousins on my dad's!
The first photos I would like to share are of my cousin, Brooke. I took these a few weeks ago for a magazine article.
What do you think?

This picture was my most favorite of the entire shoot!


I like different ideas - odd things, so this pose with the chair is on my top ten!


Brooke is the type of girl that can make you smile even when you have had the worst day of your life.
Her smile is contagious!




Until tomorrow,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs, Beth. You are an awesome photographer! I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete