Friday, November 12, 2010

Sisters

I was born the eldest of seven children, the girls being outnumbered. Because of the big age difference, since we are separted with two brothers in between myself and the second girl, we did not grow up very close. Nevertheless, with a bunch of aggravating brothers, we had to learn to stick together!
Rebekah, my oldest, younger sister will turn sixteen in December, which is still hard for me to grasp. But, there's more! See, when Rebekah was a baby, Momma told Daddy that if they were going to have any more kids, she wanted to wait three years. Well, God seen to it that it happened that way, because three years to the day later, Anna was born. We all celebrated Rebekah's third birthday in the hospital room. She always said that Anna was her birthday present. :-)

This first is probably my all time fave of Rebekah!


I love this!


I got a Japanese umbrella or whatever they are called from Jake's great-aunt!
I'm going to have so much fun with it!!!


Beautiful!


She is such a sweetheart...when she wants to be!
LOL!
Love you, sis!


Bekah's umbrella picture...


Until Monday,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment